Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photography has been a lifelong passion of mine. The art of capturing an image that will forever imprint a moment in time is immeasurable, hence the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words." The importance of preserving these memories is essential, as we all know life passes us by much too quickly and memories often fade just as fast. I take pride in encapsulating the seasons of life and find joy in reminiscing on the forgotten times. I am eager to share my passion while expanding my skill, experience & knowledge with fresh faces and surroundings, all while creating sweet moments for those besides myself. 




{PROMOTION EXPIRED}
Check back regularly for current specials!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP